Monday, January 31, 2011

tired

i need to stop flirting. fer real.
this boy, tyler, is so fucking cute. and so nice. and would totally have sex with me. we were talking about it.
i would never actually. especially since i've still got my boy, who i loveee!
but aside from my lack of sex drive, the sex hasnt even been good.
and this tyler boy, is verry experienced. and not to mention.
hes going to be 21 in September. FUCK. YES.
in case you didnt know. or if i havent mentioned, my favorite type of guys are tall, lanky, and older guys.
my painting guy is all that. and tyler is all that too. but my painting boy is only 18. tylers gonna be 21. and he said we can get drunk together. ;)
im so excited.
but i shouldnt be.
im not a cheater.
and im afraid id end up cheating.
last night i stayed up till 2:30 texting him. ahhh.


no way im losing three pounds by tomorrow. its okay.
but i can only go down from here. so its all good. i will be 119 by the end of feb. and thats a long time so i know i can (hope i can) get lower.
:)


tomorrow is the end of no junk food january. im a bit scared.
me and that ego girl are going to get ice cream. ughh.
and then me and my friend joe (who also did no junk food january with me) are going to get pizza at the place where painting boy works. :)
it'll be fun.
i'll try to be good.
i havent exercised in a while.
i've been so exhausted. im not sure why. but like incredibly exhausted that its impossible to get anything done. and my body parts keep falling asleep. its so annoying.

man ladies. i cannot stop thinking about that tyler boy. hes sooooooo good looking. man. hottt.
and hes so much older than me. thats a huge turn on.
i need to stop this.
i have a boyfriend.
ughh.

im a terrible person.

4 comments:

  1. :D
    Is that L I see in the background? ;DD

    I'm sure you'll get to 119 soon! You're already close... way closer then I am, anyways. :/

    You should just glomp him when he's not looking. ...least that's what I would do if I were thinner, aha. :I

    (Haha, sorry, just randomly commenting. I feel like a creeper, pssh. D:
    BTW- Your hair= EPIC.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meeeeh, i have to admit i'm a cheater.

    so i can relate :)

    its up to you if you want to take the life of crime/passion!

    your light pink hair it cuter than if it was red!!
    i like it :)

    119 is a'coming girl. you've been so good lately, you kill me! keep it up!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl do what feels RIGHT! good luck at the ice cream parlor. btw...is that a fucking DEATH NOTE painting behind you? if so, that is fucking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete