Saturday, January 1, 2011

no junk food january

wow. its fer real been almost a month since i've posted. im so sorry for leaving you guys!
im so sorry!
its a new year. and im back.

so the holidays were rough. i weighed this morning, im 127.6 pounds. ughhhh. i was literally 123 a week or so ago. im motivated though. i really am. :) i am going to be 119 pounds by febuary 1st. even if it kills me. todays the first time in a while that i've got in a substantial amount of exercise. so thats a good start. also, im doing no junk food january with one of my not ana friends. so thats cool. :) some positive motivation from her. not that you guys arent positive :P

i have found ways to satisfy cravings. i mean, i still eat. but like today. i wanted a cookie sooo bad after i had some macaroni. but i realized i just wanted some "dessert". so i had a banana. it was sweet enough to be exactly what i needed. and i was done after that one banana. unlike if i had eaten the cookie, i would have wanted like three.

i have so much catching up to do with you guys! oh boy do i have some blogs to read. haha.

well, heres to the new year. and a new me. :)

(sorry for abandoning you guys, i really am so sorry)


edittt:

you dont really have to read this, but i found this survey on sofia's blog. so i thought i'd take it for fun. :)

Age: 16
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 127.6 lbs
Dress Size: 5
Highest Weight: 145
Lowest Weight (at height): 123
Goal Weight: 110
Favorite Diet Food: salad, grapes, strawberries, celery.
Favorite Binge Food: cookies, starchey foods (potatos, rice)
Favorite Exercise: Jillian Micaels 30 Day Shread
Favorite Thinspo: collar bones
Where Do You Slip Up: having too much time on my hands. or being around friends.

When Did It Start?:
Hating your body: sixth grade.
Restricting/counting: ninth grade.
Does Anyone Know: no.
You Want Help: no.
How Many Calories Do You Consume A Day : depends. 300-100 calories.
What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror: fat arms, flabby stomach, cellulite on my butt and thighs, and my love handles.
Are You In A Relationship: yeah. boyfriend of 2 and a half years.
Are You Depressed: somestimes. i stopped talking my medication.

Ever Tried To Commit Suicide: never.

Ever Been To A Psychologist: yes.

I AM -
[?] anorexic
[x] ednos
[] bulimic
[] living off diet pills
[] hungry
[] thirsty
[x] drinking something
[] Under 100lbs
[] starving yourself
[] participating in a fast


PEOPLE -
[] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic
[] call me fat
[] say I’m skinny
[] say I’m ugly
[x] say I’m pretty
[x] spread rumors about me
[] force me to eat
[] say I eat too much
[] wish I’d eat more
[x] don’t know I’m anorexic/bulimic

I WISH -
[x] I was THIN
[x] I had a better body
[x] I didn’t have to eat
[x] I could control myself
[] I was under 110lbs
[x] I could avoid food
[x] I could hide what I am
[x] I wasn’t fat
[x] I was pretty
[] I could stop being ana/mia


I LOVE -
[x] feeling hungry
[x] seeing a difference when fasting
[] shaking
[x] being weak
[x] losing weight
[x] being anorexic/bulimic
[x] green tea
[x] diet pills
[x] being able to turn down food
[x] feeling good about myself

APPEARANCE -
[] I am shorter than 5’4.
[x] I think I’m ugly sometimes.
[x] I have many scars.
[x] I tan easily.
[] I wish my hair was a different color.
[x] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
[x] I have a tattoo.
[x] I am self-conscious about my appearance.
[x] I have/had braces.
[x] I wear glasses
[x] I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
[x] I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
[x] I have more than 2 piercings.
[x] I have piercings in places besides my ears.
[] I have freckles.


FAMILY -
[x] I’ve sworn at my parents.
[] I’ve run away from home.
[] I’ve been kicked out of the house.
[] My biological parents are together.
[] I have a sibling less than one year old.
[x] I want to have kids someday.
[] I’ve had children.
[] I’ve lost a child.


EMBARRASSMENT -
[x] I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
[x] Disney movies still make me cry.
[x] I’ve peed from laughing.
[] I’ve snorted while laughing.
[x] I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
[x] I’ve glued my hand to something
[] I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
[x] I’ve had my trousers rip in public.

RELATIONSHIPS -
[] I’m single
[x] I’m in a relationship.
[] I’m engaged.
[] I’m married.
[] I’ve gone on a blind date.
[] I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
[x] I miss someone right now.
[x] I have a fear of abandonment.
[x] I’ve cheated in a relationship.
[] I’ve gotten divorced
[] I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
[] I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
[] I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
[x] I’ve kept something from a past relationship.

SEXUALITY -
[] I’ve had a crush on someone of the same sex.
[] I’ve had a crush on a teacher.
[] I am a cuddler.
[x] I’ve been kissed in the rain.
[x] I’ve hugged a stranger.
[] I have kissed a stranger.

HONESTY -
[x] I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t
[x] I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
[] I’ve snuck out of my house.
[x] I have lied to my parents about where I am.
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[x] I’ve cheated while playing a game.
[x] I’ve cheated on a test.
[] I’ve been suspended from school.


BAD TIMES -
[x] I’ve consumed alcohol.
[] I regularly drink.
[] I can’t swallow pills.
[x] I can swallow about 5 pills at a time no problem
[x] I have been diagnosed with clinical depression at some point.
[x] I shut others out when I’m upset.
[x] I take anti-depressants.
[x] I’m anorexic or bulimic or have EDNOS.
[x] I’ve slept an entire day when I didn’t need it.
[x] I’ve hurt myself on purpose.
[x] I’m addicted to self harm.
[x] I’ve woken up crying
[x] I’ve lost weight
[x] I’ve gained weight
[x] My weight holds me back
[x] Weight consumes me.
[] I’m at my thinnest
[] I’m at my biggest
[x] I’ve lost weight and kept it off
[] I’ve lost weight but gained it back
[x] My weight affects my mood
[x] I weigh myself daily
[x] I am jealous of everyone smaller than me
[x] I thrive on compliments
[x] I feel bigger than people who are my size
[x] I feel happy when I’m hungry
[x] I get depressed after I eat
[x] I’ve skipped a meal
[x] I’ve thrown food away
[x] I’ve spit food out
[x] I’ve fasted
[x] I’ve taken diet pills
[x] I’ve used laxatives
[x] I’ve purged
[x] I exercise
[x] I exercise so I can eat
[] I work out secretly
[x] I work out daily
[x] I exercise to counteract eating
[] I’ve fainted from exhaustion

I’VE DONE -
[x] Weed
[x] Cigarettes
[x] Alcohol
[x] Diet pills
[x] Pain killers
[x] Anti-depressants
[] Ecstasy
[] LSD
[] Mushrooms
[] Speed
[] Cocaine
[] Other


[x] I keep my eating habits a secret
[x] I have a diet blog
[x] I look at thinspo
[x] I collect thinspo
[x] I’m doing this for me
[x] I’m doing this for someone
[x] I’m doing this to prove myself im strong

5 comments:

  1. I read most of the survey, it was nice to get to know a little bit more about you.

    I'm guilty of not posting for a while either, but I think with the new year I'll come back. Maybe not necessarily for reasons as severe... but in any sort of weight loss, you guys are a great help. I still want to lose but I want to try and do it a little healthier.. we'll see how it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this survey was definitely interesting. glad to see you back. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great survey, im glad your back and good luck with your goals

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Annie ;)

    you don't know who I am and I do not know you, question is how did I get to your blog? Based on what I read about you I wanted to share a few things. Please feel free to contact me.. romina.m03@gmail.com


    From the bit you shared I noticed you do not live with your parents but with your grandma, I said to myself, whoa, that must be hard. Growing without ones parent must leave an emptiness that's hard to fill. My husband grew up w.o his parents, his father left him when he was very young and the mom remarried, the mother is still present but my husband had to move in with grandma because he did not get along with his step father. He had a lot of pain in His heart.... I noticed that you do not have a lot of self esteem but I am here to bring you a word of Hope :-)
    Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
    God loves the broken hearted! How that thought washes over my soul like a refreshing rain to a parched land. I can say that in my times of being totally broken, God has touched me in such unique ways that I cannot help but share with those who struggle along side of me.

    I never realized how much my deep ache could be comforted until I have offered a hug of complete understanding to those who struggle with the same heartache. That is when I breathe, 'Thank you, Lord"; I can see some of your purpose in this pain.
    The church as a whole and in our local bodies are filled with broken people. No matter how perfectly we dress or how beautifully we sing, what counts is how we love. I wonder if too many times we enter our place of worship with pride of how well we are doing our Christian checklist: perfect children perfectly dressed and well behaved, tithe check ready, Sunday School lesson prepared, the smile on our face that conveys all is well. Allow God to come into your life and change EVERYTHING! I was once feeling like you... I felt purposeless.. hoping a boyfriend could fill my emptiness and nothing could, I never though good thing could come my way...until i found Jesus....

    Accept Jesus Christ as your Savior by praying this simple prayer:

    Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. But I believe that you died upon
    the cross for me. That you shed your precious blood for the
    forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day, you
    rose from the dead, and went to Heaven to prepare a place
    for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my God,
    my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and set me free
    from my sin. And, because you are my Savior, Jesus,
    "I shall not die, but have everlasting life".
    Thank you Jesus!



    If you did this prayer.......you made the best decision of your life....find a local church and learn more about Gods love and plans for your life. feel free to contact me with any questions.


    Romina M.

    ReplyDelete