Wednesday, January 5, 2011

bad times

i have beennn doing baddddd.
this no junk food january has been making me binge like crazzzyyy. i just want something sweet. like a candy. or somethinggg. and i cant! so i binge! potatoes, crackers, pineapple, soup, ramen noodles, toast, cereal. ughhh. its getting bad. im not sure if i can do this for a whole month. im sure to gain weight. fuck me.

i look bigger. like actually. usually when i look down its relatively smooth (to an extent) but i have a definite bulge. i hate to say it, but it looks like... a food baby.
ewww. i thought i'd never in my life say that. its so disgusting.
but im getting big.
any suggestions on how to not fucking binge? i just want something sweet. ugghh.

sorry this is a shitty post.

thats all i got for now.

i'll leave you with my kitten Bandit.
:)
she was biting me. :3


and also a picture of me and my boy. :)
ps. those pictures took forever to up load. probably cause i took them on my new camera, and its mega high quality. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of your kittens and of you and your boyfriend. You two are cute! And I know all about food babies. That sucks! But the good thing is, there is a way out: change your restrictions.

    I think that completely eliminating junk food from you diet is only making you crave food more often.

    Instead, allow yourself one tiny "fun size" chocolate bar a something like a low-fat chocolate yogurt to make your junk food craving stop.

    And make sure you are taking a multi-vitamin so that your body isn't craving certain foods just for the nutrients or energy they supply.

    Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, our stats our similar, as are our goal weights!

    i'm excited!!!

    anyway, to keep myself from binging i have to throw everything tempting in my house AWAY. GONE.

    And i keep my wallet empty, so i'm not tempted to buy that evil junk.

    and to curb appetite, a green tea supplement helps. though, i usually grab a diet soda so i trick myself into feeling bloated.

    and last- i make a plan, everywhere there is food i just go 'NO NO NO NO NO' because otherwise i'll talk myself into it. some way.

    anyway, good luck girl! i'm so excited to find some one with the same current weight and goal weight as meeee!! like, super excited. my motivation just went up like a million percent!

    ReplyDelete