Sunday, January 9, 2011

lalala

thanks so much for all the comments on my last post. :)
thats exciting to think you guys thought it was thinspo! :D

i dont think i ever told you guys about what happened a couple weeks ago on a saturday. i beat the shit out of some girl. she was like 2 or three years younger than me. and she started saying shit, over facebook. what the fuck. she assumed i was all talk. she was calling me a cunt and a dyke. she isnt even in high school. who the fuck does she think she is? doesnt matter. i showed her what was up.
what reminded me was i was wearing one of my favorite shirts when this happened. which im wearing today. so i thought i'd show you my favorite shirt. (and show off some more pictures taken with my new camera. :)) it says "give 'em hell, kid!!!!"
also, i will do a video. just not now. :P



i took a picture of some of the green peppers i ate. this time i added a tinnnny bit of oil.
the picture doesnt quite do it justice. (also it wasnt taken with my nice camera) you dont have to cook them for as long as i did, but i like that dark taste. :)



thanks for the tip on how to eat oranges skeleton strong, i will have to try that!

i didnt do so good today. my boyfriend slept over. and he knew about my fruit/veggie fast. and he said that he thought two days was enough. so i stopped. and i had a bowl of cereal with him for breakfast. and then we had some bread and pasta for lunch. i really feel like i ate a lot more than that. like im lying to myself. but i didnt. i did eat a lot of the bread though. it was fresh baked. sooo gooooood.

im going to my dads soon. and im also gonna go visit my mom in jail...

so i gotta exercise before i go.

thanks for the comments and support ladies. you are fantastic! everyone of you! :D

4 comments:

  1. Yum fresh-baked bread! I'd say if you're going to do bread, that's the only way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. give em' hell kid! :) i love that song!

    yay for beating girls asses! i know how fun it is to talk about stuff like that lol

    it's like a fucking victory of a lifetime when you just...punch a bitch! it's quite invigorating.

    oh and i like the green peppers, i'm gonna try that! (: starting my fruit/veggie fast tomorrow!

    oh, and girl. you are gorgeous! i had that same color blue in my hair over the summer, 'course i'ma a blondie tho.

    a little breads no big deal, stay strong (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely gorgeous, just sayin. <3

    And thumbs up for beating some bitche's ass. The ones who deserve it never actually get hit, but kudos for doing so. :)

    I'm thinking about doing a liquid fast for today, and doing a fruit/veggie fast once I get to the grocery store to buy some things. Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete