Sunday, January 30, 2011

friends

i have friends guys!
that one boy, who is so cute, who im making the painting for? well, he has a band. and i went and saw them play tonight. and then i went home. then he calls me up and asks if i want to go to dinner with him and his band. so i say yessss. and we sit there and eat food (i had two pancakes) and then he drops me off at my house around 3 am.
man. it was awesome. all the guys in his band are totally cute, and funny, and so much fun. i dont ever have fun. and now they're my friends. im so happy!
:D

i redyed my hair. and had this little "my hairs falling out" scare.
its pinkish red now.



the lax did like nothing. i was expecting... wanting.. diarrhea to lose some weight butt noooo. i wake up 124 pounds. im not sure what happened there.

dummmbbb.

im so tired.
im going to go to bed.

sorry this post didnt have much in it.
i'll update tomorrow....
or later today since its nearly 4am. idk.
haha.

goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Awmygawd, yay for the boy/friends! I'm so happy to hear that's still happening. :)

    I'm sorry about the expectation fail. I hope today goes well. Sending you skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair color!

    I was just looking at my very first blog posts (back in August 2010) and I realized that you were the first person to ever comment on my blog.

    :)

    ReplyDelete