Saturday, January 8, 2011

fat girl belly button

i am looking forward to having a flat toned stomach, mostly for one reason. i have a fat girl belly button. you know what i mean. where its like, not an oval where you can see inside. its like a slit in my stomach. also i might get my belly button re pierced when im skinnier. i have a terrible scar from an old one that got infected. so if i get thin, they can just re pierce it, so that you cant see the scar.

im soooo hungrrrryy. this fruit and veggie thing is making me so hungry. im trying so hard not to binge. so far so good. yesterday i ended up at 1,400. blahhhh.
so far today i had two oranges, a few slices of peach, and a bell pepper. the bell pepper was so good. i "fried" it. i dont want to say fried, cause it wasnt like, fried. i put it in a pan with salt and pepper, and let it get hot. so its not like "fried" but i guess it technically was.
it was sooo godamn good though. i think i'll have some more later. :)

i already exercised. so -250 from my daily total.

im going to a school dance tonight. its an informal one. its supposed to be like a rave. lol. the school is trying to draw in more kids. cause each ticket was 15 dollars.
it'll probably be fun though. i might go to dinner after. a really nice salad from the Odyssey maybe. :)

i took a picture of my legs for you guys. im sorry that my house behind me is messy. :P


on a fun side note, i was 123.5 today. :)

im gonna do this goddamn fruit/veggie fast for three days. im not sure i can do it longer. we'll see i suppose.

hope your doing well. :)

8 comments:

  1. idk why my texts aren't going through ): try me. 931-619-5099.

    and omg we are losing weight at the exact same time. we're amazing. we defy science and logic!

    dancing is a good way to burn some calories! go all out tonight! (: bust a move! i love raving.

    xoxo! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was a thinspo pic until I read the whole post. :D

    Red bell peppers are so delicious. I'm going to try frying them that way next time I get some.

    Hope you have an awesome time at that dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! youre thinspo! im so jealous.

    stay lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your legs look fabulous! I hope you had a wonderful time at the dance. Since you like oranges, you might like this idea that my sister always does with oranges: Cut an orange in half and place it on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle it with honey and cinnamon and let it bake. When it comes out of the oven, you can scoop the inside right out with a spoon! If you don't want to waste calories on honey, it would probably be good with just the cinnamon. And cinnamon is high in iron, so it's always nice to add to things when you aren't eating meat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try pan fried bell peppers. It sounds good. I love your cute little legs. I wish I could wear my socks up that high. Stay lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought this was a thinspo pic too!
    Your legs look amazing! Jealous!!
    Have fun at your dance/rave :D and well done so far today on your fruit and veggie fast/diet (not sure what to call it ^^)
    Good luck and stay strong hun! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture is suuuuch thinspiration! Your legs are so skinny!

    It sounds like you're doing great, I'm so proud of you! Hopefully I'll get some success with more weightloss this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog and also thought it was thinspo! Congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete