Monday, January 3, 2011

thanks

for the warm welcome back. :3
you guys are so nice.

im around 500 calories now. this no junk food january is totally helping me from binging. :)
im not counting cereal as "junk food" even though its pretty much all sugar. haha.
so i had a couple handfuls of cereal before because i needed something sweet.

today was a good day all around.
i forgot my english note book at home, with my essay and speech in it, and i thought i was fucked. but turns out, the speech and essay are due tomorrow! ahh! haha.

currently i am finishing up my veggie burger (counted in the 500 calories), im watching spongebob, and sitting cross legged in front of my computer with a big glass of ice water.

ughh. i gotta exercise soon. the longer i put it off the worse i wanna do it. like, right now im like "eahhh. i will soon" but later i'll be like "fuck it. im not. im just going to bed"
hah. the later it gets the less motivation i have. im sure early morning exercise would be good for me. if i didnt already get up at 6 every morning for school.


i got a reallllly nice camera for christmas. i also got an ipod touch fourth generation. :)
im really enjoying my ipod.

also, im down to 125. so 2.6 pounds in the past two days. i know this weight loss wont keep to that pattern. haha.

do you guys ever read slash?
i do. i love itttt.
"Slash fiction is a genre of fan fiction that focuses on the depiction of romantic or sexual relationships between fictional characters of the same sex"
i like ferard slash. which is pretty much stories people write about Frank Iero and Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance having sex. it can get intense! lol. :)

well, theres something i bet you didnt know about me.
well, thats all i suppose.

:)

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the 2.6 pounds!
    and the luck with the essay and speech! :O!

    stay lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on the weight loss! I wish I knew if I lost any, but the scale is a threat to me. Sometimes I guess it's better not to know. Usually I can "feel" myself losing weight, if that makes sense. I just have to be strict, and hope it's working.

    Good luck on your speech, I hate oral reports! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I read slash.
    One of my favorites is this:
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16935311/slashfrustration-boyxboy-characters-and-intro

    Congrats on the loss :]

    ReplyDelete