Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I know now, this is who i really am inside..

....Finally found myself, fighting for a chance.I know now, this is who I really am."



oh Skinny_el, you beautiful beautiful woman. :) thank you so much for this! i never would have thought i would get one of these awards! i appreciate it so much. :) if i knew how to link to your page i would. but im a dummy. :3
so heres her link:
http://prettyproslim.blogspot.com/

sorry girly. :P

so ten facts? is that all? okay. :)

1. i love math so fucking much its crazy. im crazy good at it.
2. this august i'll have been a vegetarian for seven years.
3. i've only ever had three boyfriends. my current boyfriend of nearly 3 years is my third boyfriend.
4. im a weirdo. i never match. i wear combat boots. i have a dread wig. i love being different.
5. i make jewelry. metal and plastic. i wear all my homemade jewelry.
6. my dad is gay. and has a boyfriend. my mom has a boyfriend. technically i have three dads.
7. if i didnt have a boyfriend i would have sex with A LOT of guys. i would be a hoe. no shame.
8. i have done all my piercings myself. i have a fuck ton of piercings. eyebrow. nose. tongue. lip (i had snake bites. now only one). i had my septum. i had the under part of my tongue pierced. i had my belly button pierced.
9. i want four kids. i have all their names picked out. im deathly afraid of having a child growing inside me.
10. annie isnt my real name. its my middle name. i'd love to tell you my real name. its so cool! (least i think) but im scared.

i hope those were interesting enough. :P

so now on to awarding! (again i dont know how to link to your page. so, im sorry. :P)

first is Lou, from my life with ed, ana, mia, and neurosis.
http://mylifewithedanamia.blogspot.com/?zx=5759d242088974b3
i love reading her blog. its always so personal and meaningful and i look forward to her posts every single day. shes come so far. and so much has happened in her life. i respect her so much. :)
second is Eager Enid, from hardly starving.
http://hardlystarving.blogspot.com/?zx=4bc2291563327af5
i love this girl! i look forward to her blog posts, and to her comments. shes so supportive. :D
third is Mich, from Sick B*tch.
http://s1ckb1tch.blogspot.com/
this girl here is awesome. her posts are funny, and cute, and always interesting. i love reading her blog, and her comments are great. :)
fourth is Ell, from a journey to bones.
http://ajourneytobones.blogspot.com/
she always seems positive and i overall just enjoy her blog. shes been doing so well for her self, and inspires me everyday. :)
fifth is
mandagin, from beautiful is...
http://mandagin.blogspot.com/
oh man girl! you keep me motivated everyday! everyday! you even let me annoy you with texts. without you i know i wouldnt be 122 pounds. so thank you so much. :D

i really wish i could give all you girls one. you all deserve one.
(zette from baby steps, sofia from gonna be skinny, coming?, skeleton strong from skeleton strong: strength in (low) numbers, izzy from iz it okay?, kitty from all in the aesthetics, miss alisha from we move by instinct darling) i wish i could have given one to every girl her. but i couldnt. so im sorry. :P



thanks for all the comments on the last post. thank you for believing i can get to 119. :)
yeah i dont think i'll count gum. and weightoomuch, sadly i've given myself third degree burns before too. :/
hurt like a fucking bitch, and scarred bad.

"It's a beautiful lie
It's the perfect denial
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me"

im sorry. if you dont want to see this. if its triggering. im sorry. i dont know. i felt like i needed to show some one.
im sorry it had to be you.

4 comments:

  1. WEIRDOS UNITE!!!

    Your wardrobe sounds nothing short of spectacular.

    And thanks! <3

    Hope my post didn't scare you too much. :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful. Be strong, we care. :)

    I have experience with cutting and burning, if you ever want to talk. I know the sensations. Don't ever be sorry for sharing, love.

    Sending you skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ever so much for the award, love. btw i'm one of four kids! i loved growing up with so many siblings...for the most part! love the photo, too. i was considering posting one of my scars..now i don't feel so scared to. your honesty is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 119 OR BUSSSSSST :D

    ty for the award but i don't deserve it, not until you and I both are at our goal weights!

    keep going, sweet girl! you are so close!

    ReplyDelete