Thursday, January 13, 2011

tired

im watching spongebob. wearing my thigh-high yellow and black spongebob socks. drinking some green tea.

i think i'll have a diet sprite soon. i want something fizzy.

today i ate an orange. thats it.
im doing this thing with another girl where we only eat one food a day. and we can only have one serving of that food.
so today i picked oranges. so im allowed two.
i had one around noon.

i ended up, well, binging... but on chocolate soy milk. so i purged. that sounds weird. since it wasnt food. but its 140 calories per 8 ounces. and i like, chugged the container.
purging it was messy. after i blew my nose, and it was all chocolate milk. ick.

im done with this tea. im not in the mood. i want to take a nap. its nearly 5:30, and i have to exercise and do homework, so i figure since i work out for half an hour, i can do that, and lay on the couch and relax, and if i fall asleep, if im not woken up by someone, i'll proabably wake up on my own around 7 or 7:30. then i can do home work. maybe have another orange and then go to bed for real. that sounds nice.

i find i dont have time to weigh myself in the morning. so i usually wait till the weekend mornings so that i have time to take off my clothes. lol.
so i'll weigh some time either saturday or sunday.
i might go weigh soon. just to see where im at. cause i really have NO idea.

i think i will later.

i suppose thats all. today was pretty chill. havent pooped in a while. but im scared of pooping. i hate it. i dont know why.

hope your doing well.
:)

3 comments:

  1. haha this made me laugh! "i'm scared to poop"
    I know how you feel hun! I hate it! I hadn't in about a week until today! The only reason i bare it is because i think you can lose a bit of weight from it :P I know it's wrong, but i hope!
    This diet you're doing sounds good (: good luck with it and let me know how it goes!
    All the best, stay strong lovely xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on just having the orange.

    I want some thigh high socks like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started pooping pebble size. LOL pretty soon it's going to disappear.

    ReplyDelete