Friday, January 7, 2011

fight club

best movie i've ever seen. just saying. its my favorite movie of all time.
i've never read the book. but i plan on it. :)

today was a fruit/veggie fast. you'd be suprised how many calories you can manage to bring in with only fruits and veggies. i was so hungry today. i did bad. a grand total of 940! damnn. i thought i did worse. i know olives dont like count as fruit or vegetables, but i my rational was "pickles are cucumbers. they're in a jar. olives are in a jar. olives are okay to eat"
then i proceeded to eat the entire jar. after i ate the jar i was so stressed, because i didnt even CHECK the calorie content before hand. so i looked after i ate the whole jar. and only 325. i was fully prepared for like 1,000.

breakfast- orange-80
lunch- orange, apple-160
after school- orange, apple, banana and a half, whole jar of olives-625
dinner- tea, salad- 25

thats a ton of food. all fruits/veggies. but a fucking lot of food regardless.

mandagin might become a new texting buddy to me. cool cool. you should go follow her. shes new to blogger. http://mandagin.blogspot.com/
:)

well. i gotta go exercise. stupid exercising.

let me finish my tea first.

ps. i was thinking about making a video. to show you guys me. maybe let you hear my voice. what do you think about that?

also, picture of my tummy with my new camera. progress?

5 comments:

  1. I love your hip bones! and yes fight club is totally awesome. I just bought the pink edition last month but I have yet to watch it. You look so lovely, keep it up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your arm! Probably both of them but I can only see one =) They are very skinny, in fact you are very skinny. How tall are you?
    I was thinking about doing all fruit and veggies this week. I'm not sure though, I'm a fruit addict and could easily see myself eating lots of calories. They just add up too easily.
    You totally should make a video! They are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, your tummy. i have tummy envy.

    and hey! some fruits are negative calories! like, it takes more cals to digest them than they actually have. for example, apples. idk how legit this is though, because they still have carbs.

    try more veggies(: lettuce and carrots are negative calorie and low carb and low fat. add some low fat vinaigrette and the total calorie sum is like 50. this is my emergency food when i think i'm gonna binge.

    keep it, girly! (: i just text you.
    and thanks for the fame, i have like 4 followers hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Fight Club is one of my favorites of all time!
    Ooh, and by the way: the olive is considered a fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You look amazing!!! I'm completely jealous.

    ReplyDelete