Monday, February 28, 2011

In our age, self-indulgence and self-destruction, rather than self-sacrifice, are the foundations for new heroic myths.

today started off awesome as fuck.

but then i realized that tomorrow is the start of no junk food march, and i kinda paniced. so i sorta, but only sort of, stuffed my face. i had a crunch wrap supreme from taco bell, i had a snickers, some gummy bears, some cheeze its. haha. but today was not that bad.

and tomorrow will be AWESOMEEE.
i've got my girl mandagin backing me up.
and Eager Enid :)
and all you other lovely ladies. much love to you.

im getting a y membership tomorrow.

and i did start ABC today. but im sure i went over 500. but im going to continue doing it, and i will actually meet my limit.

for me being five foot five, how much would i have to weigh to be a size two?
if im roughly a size four/five now.
115 pounds? lower? i honestly have no clue.

im so tired. and im not very sad. yesterday i was soooo sad. with that whole tyler thing. but i needed to know. and now i have no hope. so it hurts so much less.
:)
kinda a sad thought, but hey.

dude. i've been pooping a lot. which is good i suppose. i feel like all the lax the other night kicked my body back into normal gear.

so im getting my Y membership tomorrow... but im not sure if im going tomorrow. im so scared to work out in public! haha.

i will be 118 by the end of march! i can do it!
also, my mom comes home from jail in like 15 days. which is exciting. shes been gone since late september. drunk driving. third offense. lame.

its getting late. i have home work, and i wanna get some sleep in. i am so tired its crazy.
oh! also, i drank almost two liters of diet coke today...
can you be addicted to something like that?
...
anywho, i feel gross. i do not want anything to do with diet coke for a long time now.
hah.

hope you're doing well. cause im really happy for once.
:)
also! my burns are officially healed. damn. that took so long.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, if you can be addicted to it, I totally am! And I don't blame you for having one last binge-type thing before getting rid of junk food for a month :) you can do it!
    ~Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm crunchwrap supreme...holy shit those are delicious. so happy your burns have healed! good luck tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the ABC. Try not to fear or be embarrassed about working out in public. I used to be, and it stopped me from losing weight like I should have been. Yay for a new month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, mexican food. I had a mini-binge on quesadillas earlier. Good luck with the ABC! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey love you'll probably hit a size 2 if you're 115 lbs
    i'm 5'4 117 lbs and wear a size 3 or sometimes a 1 and in one brand a 0 so you can get there soon im sure

    and id still loveeee for you to email me @ foreverthin@yahoo.com

    keep up the good work
    dont break this month you cn do it(:

    ReplyDelete