Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When we hope, we usually hope for the wrong thing

"Change isn't easy... changing the way you live means changing what you believe about life. That's hard... When we make our own misery, we sometimes cling to it even when we want so bad to change because the misery is something we know. The misery is comfortable."
Dean Koontz

today was over 500. and my grandma wouldnt take me to get my y card. blah. but i spent some quality time with my best friend. which was nice. its been months. :)
i was good till me and her made some soup and i had some tortilla chips.
then when i came home i had two bowls of cereal, a jello, and a piece of toast. so i really didnt do too bad. but the soup was like, really rich. so it had to have been a lot.
i dunno. i need to start counting. im gonna do some ab work in a little bit. other wise, nothing major today.
i've been sleeping like SHITTT. my cat is a dick. she is so annoying, and just wont let me sleep!

i havent weighed in a while. 125 i'd guess. cause i've just started getting back on track.

man i suck.

im going to see my mom tomorrow. which will be good. and this no junk food march is going to be great for me. and i will eventually get a y card. so 118 here i come! haha.

blah. bed time. night ladies.

ps i got some cool ass gloves yesterday.
they are robot hands and they say "MONSTER" on em. :)

2 comments:

  1. You do not suck! No need to jump into restricting right away, we understand if it takes you a week or so to get back into the swing of things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry dear, you will get there soon. I agree with cat, take 2days to be medium restricting. There will probably be less chance of a binge later then! Sending you skinnies darling.

    ReplyDelete