Tuesday, August 31, 2010

school tomorrow

tomorrow is my first day of school. its only a half day, i dunno why. stuffs good. sorry i havent updated in a long time. i've been lazy i guess. playing a lot of wii, and organizing my school supplies.
i've been spending a lot of time with my boy. its been lovely.

128 pounds. not much new. went grocery shopping, bought tons of veggies and jello. and there was a sale on soda. so i got four cases of diet soda for only nine dollars. :O
haha.

how are you guys?

4 comments:

  1. i have school tomorrow too!
    im good, i baked some vegan cookies for my friends, i hope they enjoy them, i know i wont eat 'em.
    have a lovely first day at school.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol while its your first day of school, guess what! it's teachers day tmr! (i mean time difference, now, the 1st of Sept!) so the junior and high schools are all having a day off! teehee

    diet sodas totally rock :D low to zero calories. gotta love it!

    have a great day one :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. diet soda is awesome - i bought a whole box of diet coke cans for myself and i would just grab one when i got hungry :)

    would love if you followed my blog www.thequestforaskinnyme.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's supposed to be horrible, but I love diet soda. Lime Diet Pepsi especially...

    Hope your first week of school goes great! I start tomorrow - just one evening class per week, but I'm still terrified. :/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete