Wednesday, September 1, 2010

school today

school went well i suppose. classes werent very long because it was sorta a half day. so tomorrow is a full day. i left all my shit at school. i put it all in my locker and didnt really think i'd need anything. but since i didnt do my summer reading i was supposed to bring my book home to finish it by friday. and i didnt. shittttt. so i went back to school to see if i could get in, but they wouldnt let me, cause kids are supposed to be gone by 3:20. wtf. so what? your there, just let me in.
fuckkkkk. so im stressing about that.

i had subway. i fucking love subway. :) 430 calories for a foot long sub. deliciousss. lol.

i think i might draw a picture.

i bought some shoes off line, and i got them today, but i guess they run small. cause every shoe i own is an 8. and the fit fine. but these are an 8. and dont fit. idk. i need to return them i suppose, but problem is... how the fuck do you return something when its from the internet! shittt. lol

anyone know?

2 comments:

  1. mmm subway.
    wow thats a good question... how do you return online shit???!
    i think you just send it back to the mailer -if it has a mailer address and all. just pack the shoes up again.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry I am only getting around to following you now, I really appriciate you following, thank you.
    I just read your blog in one go - I really hope things start looking up for you.
    I'm in the same boat with starting back to school, well college and hoping that it will help aid my weight-loss.
    Please stop by and leave me a comment anytime you need someone. I'll be happy to help as much as I can.
    Thank you again and apologies on the lateness.
    Rachel
    X

    ReplyDelete