Thursday, August 12, 2010

new followers! :D happy day

i dont want to talk about food. or how much i hate myself. so im going to tell you about me.

hello, my name is Annie Marie and i plan to marry my boy. his name is Dominic. :) he gave me a promise ring. im not nearly old enough to get married. but that doesnt matter.
i live with my grandparents because my real mom and dad are divorced, and i much rater prefer to live here. i have a sister and a brother, they live between my parents. i live in the loft above my grandmas garage. it is seriously really nice and its like a little apartment. alcoholics run in the family, so i try not to drink. i do smoke some, but other wise when im high i usually end up crying in my room. im still in high school, and im a straight A honors student. but sometimes the pressure of everything is too much. i used to cut. but my boy made me promise i'd stop. so i do my best. i have ADHD and depression, i used to be medicated, but im not right now. im getting back on things though. i seriously was fat. and im ashamed. im so scared that i'll never be happy, with myself mostly. i know its kind of contradicting but i cannot wait to get pregnant, i cant wait till i feel a baby growing in side of me. and to feel beautiful for growing bigger.
oh, and i have two beautiful kittens! they are a very small breed. so they'll always look sorta like kittens. butttt they are almost a year old now! :D i love them. and since i live pretty much alone up in this loft, it gets scary, especially since im afraid of the dark. so they protect me. :)


so there you have it! :D

2 comments:

  1. This post was absolutely adorable and a wonderful turn around on your attitude. I'm glad you took a break, at least in this post, to forget about food. It's good to appreciate the things in your life (your kitten, the place you live, the things you plan on in your future) that you have or will have, because they remind you why you should be happy.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I kind of feel that I have a lot in common with you. I feel the same way about being pregnant one day. It's something I almost obsess about. I think pregnant people are beautiful. But I also want to be very skinny. Odd.

    My boy also helped me stop cutting. It's nice to have someone who cares enough about you to do that.

    :)

    ReplyDelete