Monday, August 9, 2010

hello

i see i have a few new followers. :D cool beans.

i went through my room today, and found shit tons of old pictures. i was fat. way to ruin good memories.

i had a small bowl of cereal, and one baby carrot so far today.

i have a swim test tonight at 7:00. then tomorrow at 3 im going to the state fair, it has rides and such.
im super nervous about the swim test. its to see if i can handle being a life guard.
you guys saw the suite i have, the yellow one that i posted pics of. i dont want to have to wear that in front of everyone! :( maybe they'll let me wear like a tank top and shorts. do you think? or is that unprofessional? it'll probably weigh me down. gahh, i dont know what to do. im so nervous.

im not sure about today. im too lazy to exercise, i know. im too lazy for anything, but eating. im ashamed.
but i'll probably eat today, a lot more than i should.

one; i just want to eat.
two; my brain is telling my body its okay, you need energy to swim later.

bullshit.

thats it i suppose. i think i'll have some baked tortilla chips with beans. sooo, yeah, it'll probably stop there. and if it doesnt then i'll have a grilled cheese. so yes.

hope you guys are doing better than i am.

you are beautiful. you really are.

3 comments:

  1. I did a life-guard course and test a few months ago and we had to wear shorts and t-shirt for the swimming, because obviously if you have to rescue someone you're not going to go put a swimming costume on! haa :)

    You'll probably burn a lot of calories today, so try not to worry too much about eating a bit more than normal.

    I can't believe how well you have done already! I love your blog too :)

    Love, B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for the swimming! I'm sure you'll be fine. Don't stress too much. It's okay to feel lazy sometimes too, I mean, you're going to be swimming later and that's a form of exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate wearing swim suits. Depending on who I'm with, I feel so self concious! But I'm sure everything will be okay. Life guards are by default, sexy, so you'll be okay! :D

    ReplyDelete