Friday, August 20, 2010

it feels so good

one-hundred twenty-six pounds. my muscles are sore. and im sweaty. i feel fantastic. and thanks girls for the comments. your super supportive Kitty and Mrs. Skeleton Strong. and Skeleton Strong, i really really appreciate the advice. :) its very helpful. i used to be so happy, and very interested, and good at, art. and i think im going to take that up again. so thanks.

yesterday went very very well. ended up not too bad calorie wise. today was worse, but not very great. i exercised both days, its awesome.

i got a new tooth brush, its fantastic. brushing my teeth is one of my favorite things. in case you dont know, i take GREAT pride in my teeth. i didnt have braces for nearly four years for nothing.

im gonna shave my legs tomorrow. it'll be nice. lol. i've waited too long.

also, tomorrow i have a pizza date with the boy. so i'll exercise very hard, and eat two pieces tops. everything should go well. :)

i got the cutest pair of jeans! and i realize, threes are too small, and fives are too big. but pants here dont come in fours. so i guess im a four. but the jeans i bought are a five. makes me feel fat. but they're real cute blue jeans. :)

how are you doing?

4 comments:

  1. that's lovely. i like wearing jeans a bit big on me. i get great use out of my favorite belt. 126 is fantastic. keep up the good work, darling. you'll be a twiggy in no time with that attitude. &i totally respect your expecting yourself to have 2 slices instead of trying to shoot for zero. kudos to you for being realistic.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, i love the feeling after workouts :) those jeans are gonna drop off of you in no time
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 126 is fantastic, I am incredibly envious.

    Sucks about not having a size 4 out there for you, I always buy jeans that are sized by the waist & length because then I can find the perfect combination for my slightly awkward body shape ;)

    & your comment about bodies being disgusting - completely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound so happy, it's so nice to hear you like this! I can't wait to get back to exercising, but I'm so tired from fasting that I can't. There's really no need for it when you're not eating anyway. But I hope my progress is as good as yours, you seem like you're doing great! And size 3-5 is great! :D

    ReplyDelete