Sunday, August 1, 2010

the airshow

my boy was away for the the past week and a half, and i went up to the airshow, where he was, and now im home. the past few days, i barley ate, but i dont know... i dont feel little, i dont feel pretty. and thats not just like an ED thing... i dont think i gained, but i really didnt lose anything. im so afraid of the scale, especially since its... that time, of the month. i hate to use that as an excuse but, you know how it is. i didnt eat much yesterday, a bowl of cereal, then at like 8 at night my guy had a whole container of Oreos. ahhhh. i swear i had like 5. :/
but, aside from the bowl of cereal, and the cookies... i drank.
i never ever ever do. but i did. a lot. so that may as well be a binge in its self.
dont be disappointed in me.

so i see i now have 21 followers! thank you, you beautiful people! haha. :)

i havent exercised in a while. but i promise promise i will.
i think i pose a threat to my boy. he felt my arms, and he was like, "shiittt, since when did you get so strong?" and i was like "Jillian Michaels BITCHHH"
lol.
and he wants to do it with me. i love that. :)
i love him.
so next time i see him, we'll probably do that.
and i'll show him up, because im more fit than him.
hes is so thin, and very strong, but i have more endurance and can recover from a workout faster.

anywho, i think thats it.
:P

stay positive.




1 comment:

  1. Yay! It makes me happy when girls are as strong as boys! Good for you. I think I'm gonna check out that jillian michaels dvd!

    ReplyDelete