Monday, August 23, 2010

nothing new

i start school very soon. im so nervous. i dont look nearly as thin as i wanted to be. but i did leave last year being much bigger than i am now. so i suppose i do look better.
school helps me lose weight, because you cant snack all day. im not sure how things will go. im down in inches. my arms are almost only nine inches, my hips are 34, my waist is 26.5, so things are getting better. im seriously doubting myself though. the way i cant get down past 125 pounds, i dont think i ever will be able too. what do i need to do? crap. once school starts lets see how stuff goes with my weight. if i can get it down to like 122, or 123 then i'll start to believe in my self again.

i think im looking forward to school. its exactly the structure i need in my life. i feel like during school, loosing weight is just like home work, something that needs to be done. so i think i can do it. and that gives me hope.

i had a muffin and a glass of milk today. im at 200 calories so far. im going to the mall later, but i dont have much money so food isnt an option. haha.

thats about all.
i guess i'll update later. :)

4 comments:

  1. don't doubt yourself so much, darling. i'm stoked about school, too, as i'm expected to be busy. good luck on passing 125. it's a difficult one, i know, but you can do it. sometimes it helps me to add 50 calories to my breakfast&add to me workout for the day. stay strong.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel discouraged! It's so much easier to lose weight when you believe you can. I know you'll get down past 125 soon : )
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont doubt your ability hun, you can do it. believe in yourself now dear.
    losing weight is like homework, i like that one.
    take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you say that losing weight is like homework: something that needs to be done. I start school Monday, and I'm scared too, but I'll try and remember this bit of advice. :)

    ReplyDelete