Thursday, August 12, 2010

girls i dont know

im so sick. i have a kidney infect, a sinus infection, and a fever of over 100. so im not sure how often i'll be updating. im so sorry. my home scale said 125, the doctors later on in the day said 130. i dont care. i hurt to bad to care. i have an ultrasound tomorrow, for my kidneys.
i cant keep anything down. even like water. i just puke and puke. and when its only water, just dry heaving. it hurts.
this is a terrible time. with killer migraines. im trying to eat some soup now. i also have a little treat, a diet sprite. im not sure about this though.

anywho, i have not forgot about you guys. i just, havent had a chance to get on here.
my boy is going to come have a sleep over with me. so i dont have to be alone. how sweet is he.

i'll catch up and your blogs. and hopefully comment. :)

smile.

4 comments:

  1. I really hope you feel better! Once you do get better, please have a little something nutritious to eat, maybe you need vitamins hun!

    Please feel better, we'll be waiting for you to come back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. God that sounds awful! I really hope you get better soon.

    How sweet that your boy's taking care of you. At least something good's coming out of this :)

    Love, B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey, I hope you feel better soon. That sounds just terrible to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started following you today after starting my own blog. I've only read your most recent posts, but I hate the sound of all your sickness! Kidney infections are the WORST. I hope you get better soon.

    :)

    ReplyDelete