Tuesday, August 3, 2010

morning ladies

so i have gained four pounds. just getting that out there. i got lazy on exercising and, i've just stopped.

i realize how bad i've been doing. and im just... gross, and disappointed. i ate today. a lot. so, what ever. i've decided to fast. for as long as i can. starting tomorrow morning. and i WILL exercise at least 3-5 times a week.

got high yesterday, and binged. no surprises there. im just so upset. and so fat. there isnt much to say today. im still real sick. i have a sinus infection.
so im just going to sleep all day, or something.

stay lovely ladies.
i hope your doing better than i am.

3 comments:

  1. yeah i hate gettin' stoned, because of those damn munchies.
    im fasting though too. im sure we'll make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fasting! Don't give up. If you give up, it'll only be that much longer. :]

    I don't smoke weed, so I wouldn't know the feeling. Hah. I'm more of an alcohol fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get better, hun. I've gained 3 lb in a week from neglecting my health, too. It sucks. Just stay strong!

    ReplyDelete