Friday, November 19, 2010

vegetarian

so im not sure if you guys know, but i've been a vegetarian for 6 years.
today, about half an hour ago, i got a sandwich from a sandwich shop, and i ate half of it. after i ate it i realized it had turkey on it... so i immediately went and pretty much puked my guts out...
..
im still a vegetarian right? .... im so upset. i cant start my count over...
its okay right?
god.


well, i've been doing pretty shitty. last week i made my two pound goal, but mid week this week i weighed in a pound up. so shit. by sunday im supposed to be 124. i dont see that happening. especially since tomorrow is an early thanks giving with my dad since i wont be able to go to his house on actual thanks giving.

i need to take a shower, and i need to exercise. but i dont want to exercise. but i have to. i havent been burning many calories, and i've been eating too much.
bleah..

i got a hat. this lady hand made it for me. and hand made the unicorn horn. so this is me in the hat.


and this is me today in target shopping for pants and undies. :P


so my thighs touch less. but they still touch at the top.

sorry my updates are irregular. whateves. lol


wanna hear something that you probably dont want to know?
i'll tell you anyways.
im not sure why, but i have a scratch, down there.
maybe from shaving, maybe my boys fingernails are too long, idk.
but i have a scratch. and now its infected. and it hurts so bad. i cant pee, it hurts to walk, it hurts to exercise. gahhh. so i have an appointment tomorrow.
it hurts so fucking bad. ouch.
hah
sorry, if that was tmi.

7 comments:

  1. You're for sure still a vegetarian, you didn't do it on purpose!

    That is pretty much the cutest...effing...hat...ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your still veg! It was unintentional. As long as you knowingly do not consume animals I would say you're veg. If you were to say- oh well I've eaten half I may as well eat the other half then I would say no. Don't beat yourself up too much. I'm vegan and found out something I ate months and months ago had egg in it (stupid waiter lied to me-always ask for the manager!!) I couldn't do anything about it and even though it was small and I had no idea I still felt terrible and ended up in tears. You've just got to take it as a learning experience and not let it happen again! I love the hat!!! so cute! and all the best with the doc, I hope you're better sooner than soon- it sounds awful! Stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT YOUR GORGEOUS HAT?! SO JEALOUS! Fuck youre pretty :)
    Owww that sratch sounds painful, I hope the appointment isn't too embarrassing! <3

    (You're taller than me, but we have the same BMI, I love it when I can rlate to someone's loss)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, nothing's TMI on the internet.
    And shit, that must be so fucking painful. I FEEL your pain. Two years ago, I had a cut near my asshole and it got infected, so gross, and ugh, so FUCKING painful...Painful to sit down, sleep, walk, move, take a dump...
    Haha, that's def tmi, but who cares, it's the internet...
    Anyway, I was so close to going to a doctor, but the same night, the pain went away and so did the infection the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're definitely still a vegetarian, since you didn't intentionally eat meat.

    Sorry about your lady-area troubles. Hopefully the doctor can sort it out quickly, or at least give you something for the pain until the infection clears up! Feel better. :-*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are still a vegi!!
    and owwwwwwwcchhhh on the scratch :(
    your hat is too cool :')

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're still a vegi and still faithfully belonging to the club.

    Moss
    fitness cards

    ReplyDelete