Monday, November 22, 2010

My Chemical Romance

MCR is my very favorite band in the whole world. i've seen a billion bands, but never mcr. which is sad. but they are coming to my town in April, and the tickets went on sale last Saturday, but i got presale tickets last Wednesday. :) so im going to see my chemical romance with my best friend! AHHHHHHHH. and their new album came out today. which i also preordered, so it came in the mail, to make sure i got it. :)
its so FUCKING FANTASTIC! ahhh! im such a cheezy fan girl.
lol.
i bought some merch too. and i convinced my grandma (who i live with) to buy me a fuck ton of stuff for my birthday next Wednesday.
also!
i forgot to tell the lovely ladies who attended that tea party a while ago that i finally got that cup! i bought loose tea, and a lovely ceramic cup.

i didnt take this picture of course. lol. but this is the cup i got. :)

this morning i was 125 pounds. so close to 124! so close! ahha. so i suppose im on the right track. :)
i'll talk to you guys tomorrow. :)
night.

"I don't take the first little bite; I don't begin. I have no problem "

4 comments:

  1. that's such a nice cup! haha
    i'm not a fan of MCR but i know how exciting it is to be seeing a band you love! i'm going to U2 soon and can't wait :) unfortunately my favourite band isn't in action anymore (besides an isolated show or 2 in the UK) so i can't see them *sigh*.
    woo for 125! 124 is just a step away
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MCR with all of my heart. I saw the title of this post plus your blog on another blog and had to check it out! Im so jealous your seeing them! I might be seeing them in NY in December! hellz yea mcr fan grils! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty cup! =] I want one =O

    And MCR... you emo-child! ;P I jest xD But ayeee, I know that feeling =P I hope you have fun <3

    Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i fucking love mcr. the new album is beautiful!

    they are AMAZING LIVE! better than audio. be prepared to cry because i did when i say them when they came where i live.
    gerard is smoking hot and hilarious on stage. just saying.

    wow i just fan girled right there

    ReplyDelete