Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11/10

bleah. im still fat. i still weigh a lot. i fasted for a day. and then didnt eat to bad the next day. then like 800 calories, then today i ate like 1,300. not a binge. just breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner. so i guess what did i expect? i really thought i would have lost maybe 1 pound. but no. no budge at all. maybe tomorrow will be a nicer weigh in. cause i did weigh like 15 minutes ago. after dinner. so, theres hope i suppose. gah.

i HAVE been exercising though! so im back into the swing of that. *knock on wood*
and i guess my stomach has been looking more toned. but no weight loss or significant change.

i always end up doing that. exercising and i start to like/see results. then i stop. then once i get mushy and icky, i start exercising again. until im fit, then i stop. fuck me. why do i do that? whateves. i'll stick to it this time. i really doubt myself on that 8 pounds in 23 days. i've been trying for months to lose even 4 pounds. now double that, and thats why im trying for. i dont think i can do. but if i TRY then at least i'll be closer than i am now.
so if/when i dont lose 8 pounds by december, please dont be disappointed in me, or think im fat and lazy. cause i really am trying.

today went fine. except for all the food. but i was happy today. :) i've been staying happy. which used to be a problem.

my cat, keeps moving her babies on me! its so scary to look in their basket and see that they're gone! but luckly she moves them in like the same spot. so i can always find them. but seriously. she needs to knock that off.
their eyes are open now. :) since they're born with them closed. they are so cute! :P

thanks for all your comments. :) i love you guys.

3 comments:

  1. aww I love little kittens, they're so adorable. Haha I would get a fright too if I turned round and they were gone. Don't worry about the weight tonight, if you've just finished dinner chances are it's affecting you a little bit and kudos on sticking with the excercise, I'm terrible at sticking to it lol. Stay strong =) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How old are they now, a couple of weeks? Cuuuuuuuuuute <3333333333

    But yeah, if you'd only just had dinner... =P It'll be good =] 1300 + exercise = loss, I can... almost guarantee it =]

    I'm the same with exercise too. I kind of get to a point where I'm like... "That'll do" and then I don't do anything at all. Which is pretty silly. Guess it's just about getting into a routine, eh?

    Much love <3

    (PS. http://bitemebabyx.blogspot.com/2010/11/lick-hobo.html)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate exercising, so I sympathize.
    Post some photos of the kitties!! :D

    ReplyDelete