Friday, November 12, 2010

i feel i should tell you, your sexy!

yep, you are. think how far you've come. your hot now! i mean you may want to be hotter, and you will be! but your sexy! and your getting thin! im so proud of you all! if i would have thought i would be 128(ish) pounds, i would have said, HOW!? HOW DID I DO IT!? AM I HAPPY YET?, and i am happier, but im not where i want to be. i havent weighed my self since monday, and monday i was 128. today i had three ritz crackers, a salad for lunch, then when i came home i had some fresh baked bread ( i shouldnt have. i ate too much of it, but it was so flaky, and i was weak), i had some soup, and eventually i had like 3/4 of a burrito. so... total? lets round it to 850 calories? yeah. i'd say around there. and i plan on burning 200-300 calories a little bit later tonight. yesterday went bad. my grandma (who i live with), bought me two tacos from taco bell. so i ate them. and they were so good. :/ its okay, its okay. gahhh. i wanted to lose two pounds this week. and i dont think i even did that. but i did lose like half and inch on my waist and hips. but the problem of getting into those jeans are my thighs! what should i do! gahhh.

anywho, i have 52 followers! fuck yes! you guys are fantastic. you really are. :)

guess what im going to do later?

http://bitemebabyx.blogspot.com/2010/11/lick-hobo.html

im going to a sort of tea party! haha. i hope K isnt mad at me for telling about the tea party. :P (sorry i didnt link your name to your blog. i dunno how! :/ )


so my kittens are a week and three days old. :)

Alona, the mom kitty, her mom was hairless, but she turned out with hair. so thats why she has a baby without hair. the sandy one, the one im keeping, the one farthest on the left, is the fattest one! lol. but all their eyes are open, and they are cuteee! i was going to take an up close picture of the one im keeping, but shes eating right now. so i'll do that later. :)

sorry this post was so long. thanks for reading if you did!

4 comments:

  1. omg thay are adorable! i want 1 soo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! Keep up the great weight loss! You’ll get where you wanna be soon enough. (:
    XX Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said last night: OH MY GOD THEY'RE SO FUCKING CUUUUUTE

    And start chugging that tea ;P

    Much love <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Annie! Wanted to come check you out after our meeting at the tea party.

    First of all, I frickin' love your profile pic. It's so creepy and cool, love it.

    Second, I have no clue how to "spot reduce" or whatever they call it, in regards to your thighs. I'm blessed with some kick-ass legs, but carry all my weight in my stomach and even at my thinnest, I still had a belly. About the best you can do keep that area toned and your fingers crossed lol.

    Such cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete