Wednesday, November 24, 2010

123

i will now happily inform you ladies, that i am 123 pounds this morning. :D
yesterday, i ate 355 calories, but i exercised for 300. so i was at 55.
and today, so far, i had a popsicle (15), and a salad with dressing (70). and i just exercised (-250), which means im at -115. :D
but, tomorrow is thanks giving. and i have just found out that i have to go to two. my grandmas, and my dads. so im worried. really worried. because i feel like, at this point, my 123 is fragile. it can disappear with one cookie, or something. so i really feel like tomorrow is going to throw me right back to 125-128. im so worried. i mean i am a vegetarian. but still, my dad told me hes making me potato salad and noodle salad, because they're my favorite. i dont know. i will try my very best. because i feel great. this is great. also my measurements are down. my hips are now 33 inches. :) my thighs havent really budged. they're 20ish inches. my waist is a bit less than 26 inches! and my wrists are less than 6 inches around.
this is cool. :D

i got some new makeup. i wish i had somewhere to go. i might just put it on for fun later.
im also gonna take a shower. that'll be nice. maybe shave my legs and pits. lol. :)

i've been exercising to mcr's new album. haha. yesterday i exercised for an hour, the whole album. and today i did for half an hour, half the album. lol. motivation. :P
and efflorescentwings i probably will cry. haha.

anywho. thats all for now.
see yah later. :)

i thought maybe you'd want to see me so far.
so here are a couple of pictures of me now.


yes im leaning slightly up in this one. i just wanted to show you guys my ribs :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my lord.. you are stunningly perfect. I would give anything to be that thin! You're obviously doing something right!

    All my love,
    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you seriously look really good! You actually made me consider upping my UGW of 120 because I'm 5'7" and I'd be happy to have your tummy...so maybe I can throw a few extra lbs. on my goal lol we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like an old lady taking opera glasses out of her bag before pronouncing, You've lost your bum!

    ReplyDelete