Tuesday, March 15, 2011

work in progress

owow! 110 followers. you guys are too awesome. :)

things still arent great. but i can feel that im getting back on track.

my girl mandagin is doing so great, i am so jealous. shes too awesome.
and shes also skinny. damnnn. :)

i was at 131.5 yesterday. today i was 130.5. this is a lot. i know. and i can see it on my body. ugggghhh. but im one pound down. i can do this.
sorry this is taking so long. fuckkk.

i've been watching these guys on youtube a lot. they're funny, and i like watching all the shit they make. they're like professional chefs. lol. and i cannot believe they eat everything they make.



man. i so took being 122-124 pounds for granted. im so fattt nowww fuck fuck fuck. sorry. im so sad. ugh. i need to get my shit together.

my mom got out of prison today. shes gonna buy me a y card. im going to start running. it'll be good. i'll lose weight. i promise. i'll be outta the 130's soon. i guess my goal for the end of the month is 125.


"SO LET'S BEGIN!
I often wonder if I'll ever finish all I've started, and the answer I have found is NO.
No, I will never finish all that I have started because life is about doing, the process
And not the result. Life is about doing whether you want to or not.

MY LIFE!: A constant work in progress and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Take a look back. Is that what you wanted?
Chances are that it's not what was intended to be, because it's gonna be better than everything.
Everything, you will see, comes together in it's own ironic kind of way, so live in just today.
In my eyes I hold a vision in contradiction of what once existed."

4 comments:

  1. I adore Epic Meal Time. It's so entertaining, and as a vegetarian, it makes me feel nauseated enough to not eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I feel like i'm getting back on trct but the only problem is dinner cause we haven't gone grocery shopping so we go out like tonight we went to a buffet!!!! My stomache is still hurting. I need to find a way out of dinners! Well good luck, if you can get back on track then I can try my best! I do find you inspiring!
    XOXO, Mimi Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck getting back on track!
    You will be in the 120s before you know it :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, shucks. stop that.
    i am not skinnnnnnnnnnny.
    you will get out of these god-awflu 130's VERY soon. you're doing super fantastic (:
    you're on track, and making great strides.
    good luck, lovely!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete