Thursday, March 24, 2011

Everything I promised, everyone I'd be, well I just ain't

i didnt eat anything all day, then i did. kinda a lot.

didnt eat anything till 87 calories of organic spinach around 6:30. then a bit ago i hung out with my sister and her boyfriend. yogurt with granola. legitimately like 300 calories. then some dry cereal, a sucker, and three ritz crackers. so not a total fail.

today i was 129 pounds. getting down there. :)
its wayyy harder the second time around.
which fucking sucks cause i've already been down this road, and its taking soooo long. fuck fuck.

so i got a hair cut the other day, and the lady fucked it up. so the next day i went and got it "fixed" so this is my hair now. one side is short as ever, then the other is very long. asymmetrical i suppose. :P

on another note i'd like to thank the two beautiful ladies who gave me this award. love you girls. :)
Izzy from Iz it okay? and ali joseph from Thinking Delicate.
i do not know how to link things. so whateves. teach me some time.

1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.


i already thanked you girls. :)

1. there is no one in this world who hates me more than i do
2. im very smart and take great pride in my schooling
3. i love my blogger friends more than my real life ones
4. i criticize every single person i come into contact with through out the course of a day
5. my father is gay, my mother got sent back to prison
6. i wish i had a therapist who didn't judge me and would just listen
7. i want to be so thin people worry

now to award my loves, i dont know how to link, so im sorry. no order.

1. mandagin from beautiful is...
2. Alex from Frail Wings of Vanity and Wax
3. lottie x from Dreaming Skinny
4. ell from A journey to bones
5. Olivia Lee from Count My Bones
6.Izzy from Iz it okay?
7. ali joseph from Thinking Delicate
8. Thin_Envy from Thin, Love & Other Sacrifices
9.BellaAna from Long Way to Skinny
10. Miss Alisha from We Move By Instinct Darling

well that took a while. haha. :)
you girls are all fantastic. much love to you. :)

6 comments:

  1. you are so sweet to us. Your haircut is soo cute I may die from how bad-ass it is. :) And dude, don't worry about the 129, you are doing so well and just need to stick to it. Like me. Ugh. I'm at 788 and no more for me today! But seriously I've been stuck at 125-6-7 for like 3weeks. Sending you skinnies darling girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you (: awwwwh.
    and I ATE RITZ CRACKERS TOO. damn those things!
    i like your hair cut! you'll rock it.
    and you're out of the 130's YAYYYYYYYY!
    that is success.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination, btw I love your lip ring

    ReplyDelete