Thursday, March 10, 2011

I bet my life that I am not alone

no school today.

128.5 pounds today. that is good. i was 130 last time i weighed.
i had some yogurt and half a banana for breakfast, then some chex mix.
so im probably around 300 calories.
i havent exercised yet. but i plan on it. :)
i didnt exercise yesterday, my body honestly hurt so bad i couldnt. it hurt from the past two days of exercise i did. and also my best friend slept over and we watched the move Love and Other Drugs. i highly suggest it to you guys it was so great. really, a wonderful movie. and jake gyllenhaal is a fucking babe. haha. he looks so good in this moive. anne hathaway is the greatest thinspo ever. shes naked a lot in this movie. haha.

i absolutely love this first picture.




owow! look at that last one! damn. hes sexy. haha. ;)

i told my best friend in great detail about tyler and how we smooched up a storm. it was hott. i gotta say that. now that im not bitter about him not wanting me, i can honestly say, dude it was awesomeeee. i've never felt so much passion in kisses. :)
hes way older than me. and i think that bothers him. but i've decided when i turn 18 (december 1st 2012) im gonna see if hes still into me. yepyep. he probably wont be. but then i feel like i'll get the truth outta him, cause then it wont be... well... illegal. lol. i still like him. i do. so im gonna use that as my motivation to be thin. lame i know. but hey, what ever works i suppose. cause he said he likes petite girls. so i can do that. i can do everything in my power to change me, so that if he ever decided to like me, i'd be perfect for him. yeah im lame. shut up. :P

i am so tired. i think i might cuddle up on the couch and watch tv. maybe fall asleep. that'd be great.

thats about it. maybe seeing Ike today. i dunno. i wanna cuddle with him. which always happens if were watching movies. so i texted him and asked him if he wants to watch a movie. but he didnt text me back yet. oh well.


Hope! i am not sure where i got the chinese fortune sticks from actually. lol. my grandma just has them in the house. :P sorry.

mandagin we have come so far thank you so much for always being there for me, and i really appreciate you letting me yap at you about tyler. :P you always have nice things to say, and you are just awesome. much love to you girl. :)

Olivia Lee you are so supportive. i love that you always comment. :)

talk to you beautiful people later. :)

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see 'Love and Other Drugs' - glad to hear it is good! I read somewhere, in an interview with Anne, that she was really self-concious about the nude scenes and would work out in her trailer between takes. Wonder if that is true?

    P.S. Finding a good cuddler is the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not lame! I use boys(crushes) as thinspiration all the time whether its to make them get a lil bit of the green eye monster or cause I want them. ;) Yeah and I heard love and other drugs was an ah-mazing movie, can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm gonna watch that because...yeah. jake is HOOOOT.

    girl, you'll forget tyler by the time you're 18. boys go by like crazy. you have a million other passionate kisses ahead of you! i promise (: you will be beating boys off with a stick.

    enjoy your time off school! man, i'm jealous.

    and be good!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i see that pic of jake all i can think of is BUBBLE BOY!! lolol

    ReplyDelete