Tuesday, July 27, 2010

so slow

my computer is so fucking slow. gahhh.
anyhow, i was 125 this morning. so idk.whatever, im trying not to stress too much.
ive been feeling really great lately. my jillian michael's dvds are awesome. honestly, you all should try them. i feel stronger, and within the like three days i've done them (56 minutes each) i've lost a whole inch off my thighs! as of right now, even if the space is teeny, my thighs do not touch! ahhh!
so i'm at about 600 calories right now. but i exercised so hard. so its minus the calories burned from that im down to like 300. anyways, we didnt get chinese yesterday. so thats good. i did have two bowls of cereal though.

i just had a huge bowl of soup. it was only 100 calories, but i did crush up tortilla chips and put them in it. so idk. im really full. gahhh.not icky or guilty full, just eah, full.

it hurts to blink. this morning i got woken up by my cat jumping on my face. it scared the shit outta me, and i like pushed her off, but she ended up scratching my eyelid. oucchhh. and its like ugly noticeable. haha.

so im having a girls night with my best friend. im bringing the movie the note book, it always makes me cry. i also promised her i'd bring chocolate chips and blueberries, so that we can make home made waffles. i dont feel like i'll snack too much tonight, im on better track now. but who knows.
well, im gonna go lay down, maybe take a nap. :)


stay strong ladies.
that last picture is one of my favorites.



1 comment:

  1. i love workout videos! cause they motivate you to keep on working out and you do!
    me and my friend had a sleep over and we made pancakes, and i resisted them! im sure you can too
    have fun <333

    ReplyDelete