Wednesday, July 28, 2010

it burns

one of the things that most upsets me about my body, is my arms.
i mean by now means are they nasty. but i hate them.
so i've been working really hard with weights to tone them up.
and i've already lost half an inch on them. so this is good.

i havent been eating very well. so tomorrow im going to try to follow the ABC diet. idk. even if i cant do it, at least it will get me back on track.

tomorrow im going to vans warped tour. and my limit for the day is 500 calories. hopefully all will go well. :)

im so effing tired.
maybe i'll have a salad and go to bed.

the worst i'll eat tonight will be subway. and since im a vegetarian the sub i get is only 430 calories. and thats for a foot long. which i usually dont finish.

hope you girls and doing well.
stay positive.
:D


my favorite thinspo is arms and collar bones.



2 comments:

  1. Every time I go to concerts, especially the Warped Tour, I am too excited and I never feel hungry. You'll make the limit of 500 cals for sure. Good luck with ABC! Hopefully you're better at calorie counting than I am! I did it for 2 years and now I can't stand it; I've resorted to simply eating the least amount I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it girl! great job on toning! i must try this vegetarian sub! lol
    take care <333

    ReplyDelete