Wednesday, July 14, 2010

so guys

so i was going to start the baby food diet a while ago. i didnt though. im not sure why. pure lazyness i suppose. but im so sick of being fat. im 128. what the fuck. i totally got to 123. shitttt. so i can do this. and im serious. so if i mess everything up againnn then i'll have to face you guys and you'll know that im not worth anything.

speaking of, my boyfriend tried to tell me that the reason we're having a snag in our relationship is because of my low self esteem. well that sucks. but i know i'll always have self esteem issues. so i figure my life will be better if i get closer to 117lbs. lets do this!
haha.
see yah guys.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie!

    I just wanted to say i read your blog and loved reading it! keep hanging i there you have done so well already!! you will reach your goal in no time!

    xxo.
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you Rachel! im glad your not as fed up with me as i am! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete