Wednesday, July 21, 2010

im full

my stomach, is full, of food. wow. usually when im "full" its like a sickly full feeling after a binge. and then its guilty. but i did pretty well today, or at least i dont feel like i failed. and my family decided to go to jimmy johns. ive never been there before. so i decided to see what they had. ive been a vegetarian for 6 years, so i was trilled that they had an avacado and sprout sub. i got one, the small one, with no cheese. i also got a big pickle and a diet coke. and i ate it all. and i enjoyed every bite. which brings me to the title of this post. i am full. a wonderful not guilty full. i feel, normal actually. like there was never an issue with food.


well, i just thought id share my day. :)
today was very pleasnt.
see yah.

1 comment:

  1. omg, i have a lot of those times, where i feel sooo content with a meal as if i never had an eating disorder and that it was all in my head.
    cheers<333

    ReplyDelete