Sunday, July 18, 2010

POSTPOSTPOST

so its almost 2 am. and i cant sleep.
so i figured i'd kill some time here.
i have a BMI of 20.8, underweight is 18.5 right?
kay, so with my height i'd have to be 111 pounds to be underweight. :D
haha, sorry that excites me. so this means if i lose 14 pounds i'll be underweight.thats sorta a long way, but i started at 142 and now im 125, so i lost 17 pounds already, i can do it! eventually, that is.

i found a super awesome quote, that i wanted to share with you guys, but alas! i forgot. :P
so if i remember i'll be sure to let yah know.
now its gonna piss me off that i cant remember. haha. :)


is anyone a neat freak aside from me? actually im not a neat freak about anything, except organizing shit. i have so many notebooks. i actually have 3 ana notebooks, two of which are on me at all times in my bag.
:sorta random side note: i feel compelled to call it a "bag" since my boyfriend made fun of me for calling it a "purse". haha. how dumb.

so i asked yahoo answers, because you know how trustworthy that is, how much they think a girl should weigh to wear a bikini (because now im all stressing out about wearing my new one). and i came across this picture of a girl who was asking the same question as me. she posted a pic (which i'll share with you below) and that she's 14 and weighs 140 pounds. all the advice to her is like "yes you look great!", she is going to have a tough life if no one can be truthful to her. i dont think i ever looked this bad. at least i hope not. actually i have a "before" picture of me some where. i'll find it for another post some time. so below is that girl. you guys think shes too big for a bikini too, right?
anywho, i think im done here. im gonna go try to sleep. :)
good night you sexy mexies!

(haha. i called my boyfriend that once, and he was like, "annie... what is a 'mexy'?" he thought i was being rude or something)

2 comments:

  1. I have to be a neat/hygiene freak.
    I'm studying to work with children so I need to be extremely hygienic and organized. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. underweight is a BMI of below 18.3...
    truthfully, i dont think anyones too big for a bikini, i think people should get a bikini thats there size because one size cant fit all. i mean at my weight im not bony but im not chubby and if i wore a bikini for a 70lb girl then... i would DEF not look good... it all depends...

    ReplyDelete