Monday, July 26, 2010

hey beautiful!

so i now have 19 followers!
yay!!
thanks to all of you guys for the comments, and for reading what i have to say. :)

so today's intake was idk. not good. i didnt count. and i had 3 cookies today. so... not good.
but i did Jillian Michale's "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" and its so good! you burn any where from 400-500 calories! so im burning like 445 with every time i do it. :D and i totally love Jillian so it doesnt seem too bad to work out. :)
the thing says its a 40 minute work out. bullshit. with the warm up and the cool down its 56 minutes. i mean i dont mind, extra calories burned. but they cant call it a 40 minute work out if there's an extra 16 minutes.
anywho, today is the third day in a row of doing B.F.B.M. most people lose 5 pounds in the first week. that would be fantastic!!

so i measured myself today,
my hips are a little under 34 inches
my waist is a little over 26 inches
and my thighs are 21 inches around the biggest part.

by the time i go back to school i'd like to be more toned. i mean of course lower weight would be great, but my idk my weight seems to jump around soooo freaking much.

my family is getting chinese for dinner. i love rice. so idk how my life will go later.

till tomorrow.
:D

1 comment:

  1. hey girl heyyy, good for you boosting the metab.!
    my weight jumps around too, it sucks. it varies to water weight or constipation i guess :)
    take care love and be careful with rice, its chalk full of yummy carbs.
    <333

    ReplyDelete