Tuesday, May 11, 2010

goddamnit

can anyone else not see their followers? or is my computer just being dumb? because for like the last 3 or 4 days it just hasnt been showing up. like there's a little white box that says like error 500 or something like that. and i was so excited to see all FOUR of my lovely followers! :D
haha.
so i did good today, up until family dinner time. i had about 100 calories until 5:30pm. then at dinner, there were mozzarella sticks. fuck you mozzarella sticks! i had like four of them. :( fried cheese and bread. wonderful.
i did work out, but not enough to pay for my mistake.
anyhow this morning i was 127. probably not anymore.
why cant my weight just stay consistent for like, a week instead of a day?
stupid body.
oh speaking of, i was just wondering, what do you think your body thinks of you?
like as if it were different from you.
i think my body hates me so much.
i hurt it, i dont feed it all day, then i go and eat greasy nasty battered shit.
it hates me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment