Tuesday, May 18, 2010

diet coke?

so i drink shit tons of diet soda. is that not good? i mean aside from all the sodium, and maybe water retention, but other wise, how do you feel about it? is it okay?

so this saturdayand sunday i will do a liquid fast. im 126 as of this morning. so maybe 124 by monday? maybe less? idk. ive been doing okay lately. calorie wise. yesterday was about 500. today im at like 800 ish. so i will redeem myself this week end with my amazing will power! hah.

whn you do a liquid fast, what do you think of as acceptable during the liquid fast?
like just water? idk, im a sucker for diet soda.
the way i see it though is a diet coke is much better than a meal.

so this friday is my last day of drivers ed, and the guy is bringing in pizza. so i suppose i could get away with not eating it. but also ive worked so hard in this class and would love one slice of pizza. so i dont know.
i suppose my last solid food for the week could be one slice of pizza ... ahhh idk.
if i dont eat all day friday then have one slice of pizza i should be at like 300 ish calories?

i have no self control. :(

okay. thats all. i would love if im still 126 (or maybe less) tomorrow morning.

see you guys tomorrow! all 9 followers!

2 comments:

  1. I hate that, deciding whether or not it's okay to eat that one thing... It drives me crazy! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it feels, my history teacher is bringing in pizza tomorrow, and I want just one slicee so bad, but I'm having sushi on friday. Idk what to do.

    Anyways, yup, Saturday&Sunday liquid fast:D
    Can't wait. <3

    ReplyDelete