Monday, May 17, 2010

fuck

so this is bullshit. my internet is down. but i just realized the internet on my phone works. so hopefully i can update you guys more often.

so ive been doing blah, okay i guess. i have managed to stay at about 127. but it hasnt gone down. fuck you food. and it also doesnt help that i have some new found wierd obession with cereal. and the grossest thing ever is purging cereal! its all like musy and brown. and cold. ewww. my boyfried said hes proud of my weight loss. :) how exciting for me! lol.

so i meausre myself today. my hips are 33 inches. my waist is 26 inches. my thighs at their biggest part are 21 inches, my chest (around my boobs) is 34.5 inches, my arms are still 10.
but i have lost a grand total of 10.5 inches! which is awesome, but upsets me because i realize how huge i was before i even noticedthat i had hit 142. ew.

okay. well i am pooped! time for bed. now that i know i can post from my phone i surely will!

oh and im mega excited; 8 followers!
:)
sleep well, think thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment