Monday, May 3, 2010

Drives Ed

So today I start Drivers Ed, I ate far too much today and its only 4 o'clock. I'm so upset after seeing the scale yesterday! Yesterday I actually hit 127. Now I'm back up to 129-130. Disgusting. And I just ate a bowl of cereal. Wow the self control I don't have. But the good thing is today I start Drivers Ed, which means I'll go to school eat a small lunch, and then right after school Drivers Ed until 6:30. So there wont be much time to eat.

I bought a high intensity yoga dvd, it should be coming in the mail. I haven't exercised in a long time, and I feel like I'm losing sight of Ana, please don't let me lose her! Damnit! I promised my boyfriend I could lose some weight, hes excited (he likes petite girls). Well, lets see how tomorrow goes.

Think Thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment