Tuesday, October 19, 2010

too heavy, it doesnt make sense

so i knew i wouldnt be 123 today, because of the why i was so light and how i wasnt about to take more lax. lol. its okay that you guys laugh. i laugh now. but then i just wanted to cry.
but im mad. i dont understand why the scale said so much today. i just figured it was because i ate a sorta big dinner at like 9:45 pm. i know, i ate way too much, way too late. but i think it just wasnt digested by this morning.
my stomach is looking more toned though. my boyfriend said i look great, and that he'd like to see me naked more. :P
that makes me feel really good. saying my tummy looks good is like the best compliment. haha.
so today i ate more than i should have. i went to my boys house and his mom made brownies. and she was joking about how she never sees me eat, and how i must be anorexic. so i ate some brownies. i also had some tater tots. lol. they were so goooood. hah. so idk. maybe im around 800 calories? lets see... yeah. i'd say 800 or 900 calories. i've been busy, and the past two days i've only had time for 15 minutes of ab work. so i guess its okay if i dont lose, as long as my stomach looks nice.

this is me from yesterday. its sorta a weird angle. like my hips are toward the camera. idk. haha. excuses i guess.
i still have a little pooch at the bottom of my tummy. but im more toned. i actually showed my boy this picture and asked him what he thought. he asked to see my stomach in real life, and he was like "wow. you really are getting thin"
:D
excitement! ahha.
so please. 125 pounds tomorrow. cross your fingers!

5 comments:

  1. My mum came up behind me while I was reading blogs earlier. She saw your pic before I had a chance to close the window, and said "God, I wish I had a stomach like that!" :D

    Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *crosses fingers* for your weigh in! Don't stress, i'm sure its just food. stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. *crosses fingers*
    I'm sure you'll get there - you've done so well! And you are looking AMAZING! I would die for a tummy like that. You're the same height as me and give me hope <3 I can't wait to be that small. Don't worry about the cal intake, it probably did more good than harm (: Stay strong lovely xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you work out? Cause I'm 125 & I look nothing as good as you do!

    ReplyDelete