Sunday, October 17, 2010

massive binge + tons of lax = 125 pounds?

dont you just love math?

so i binged so hard yesterday. it was nasty actually. i mean the food was fantastic. but there wasnt a time yesterday that i was hungry. i just ate all day that i was full all day.
and i took a butt load of lax. and today im 125 pounds.
but i havent done so well today. so i dont think i'll stay 125 for long. but i didnt exercise yesterday. cause my boy slept over. but i will tonight. so maybe i will stay 125, or lower.
:)

my dad was supposed to take me to lunch. it would have been nice to spend time with him. but. he bailed on me. cause of "car troubles". but later i called my sister and she said her and my dad are shopping. so much for car troubles. idk.

its only like 1:30pm here.
im watching the food network.

i had the nicest lunch today. it was japanese noodles, with japanese seasoning. it was so gooooood. and only 200 calories. for how rich it was im glad it wasnt higher. :)

i painted my nails, and took a shower.
im very happy today. :)

the jeans im wearing today though make me feel fat. i think i'll put an pajama pants. yeah. that sounds nice. i'll probably go to bed really early. i got a new mattress, and its so nice. i also got a new sheet set, and i washed all my blankets. i cannot wait to treat myself to a long sleep. :)

thats about it. thanks for your comments girlies.
also i have 47 followers. thanks to all of you who are new. and for those of you who have been following me for a while. :)
love you guys.

so heres a picture of me from the other day.
my hair looks shitty here. its really short, and i had it tucked behind my ears. its not this ugly in real life, trust me. :P

but im starting to see my bones. :) im excited.

5 comments:

  1. you're so little! can see those bones poking through definitely :)
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see bones!! I'm jealous, you're looking great :) Keep going! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG, isn't seeing your bones, like, so exhilarating!? It's a sign of progress, which I loveeee! Congrats girl!, HAHAH, I'm literally shaking with excitement as I type this. KEEP GOING, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just happened to stumble upon this... why do you want to be unhealthy? Don't ruin your body or your life...if you want to be thin, respect yourself. Eat fruits and vegetables and protein and control your portions. Exercise regularly.

    I've been struggling to lose weight too...but I've found it hurts too many people when you do it the wrong way.

    Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete