Wednesday, October 13, 2010

cookie pizza

dude, cookie pizzas are awesome. they are like, HUGE cookies and you take slices out like pizza. lol.

so, today went well. i had baby food for lunch. :P
i totally love baby food. haha. i have always loved the fruit flavors. i heard theres a baby food diet. whats this all about?
i bet i could do it. lol.

so i ate around 800 calories.
i have a foods class at school, and we made these sort of pot pies. i ate some of the crust, good thing the filing was disgusting. haha.
then for lunch i had a jar of organic baby food apples, so 60 calories.
then when i got home my boy made me some oven baked french fries. i also ended up eating like 2 small brownies, and then i had a pretzel. the pretzel was like a normal hard pretzel, but it was big. so like 100 calories.

i only exercised for 200 calories. that typically all i ever do. is that okay?
i mean i know i dont exercise much. my boyfriend told me i've been looking more toned. :)
and hes surely doesnt lie to me. so thats exciting. :)
i would love to be able to lay naked in front of him, and let him kiss me from my head to my toes, and not feel disgusting. thats what im looking forward to most when im finally thin.

im STILL 126.5 pounds. what. the. fuck. i mean seriously. i havent been eating over 1000 calories, and i've been exercising off 200 calories everyday.

what should i do? really. i need some help.
i have a hard time eating less than 600. thats probably my first problem.
should i just try to burn more calories?
gah. im so lazy.

thats all i guess. its 9 pm here. i would love to get to sleep early.

4 comments:

  1. lol, cookie pizza. The idea of it is kind of gross, but I'm sure it tastes just as good as a cookie.

    Your metabolism may have adjusted to use fewer calories if you've been having the same amount over a period of time. It's never really happened to me because my eating is way too irregular, but I'm scared of it. Apparently you can 'trick' your body by having days with high calorie intakes so maybe once a week try and have a day where you eat at least 1500 calories or more. Also exercise should be able to improve your metabolism, if you do some kind of weights training and then do some cardio you burn calories more effectively. Basically, the less of a routine you have the better, because bodies are sneaky and like to make things difficult for us haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats insane! :P who thought of making that?! haha
    Baby food is supposed to keep you full for longer (apparently when it's that consistency it stays in your stomach for longer) and the pre-portioned packets are supposed to help with calorie control. I'm sure you could do it!
    As for diet and exercise- mix it up! your body is smart, it adjusts. Try changing the type of exercise your doing, or upping the intensity and changing your calorie intake (either higher or lower for a day) then keep adjusting it. Also you may have put on muscle if you're looking more toned. Just don't give up- you've got to keep going! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowee cookie pizza...must push that idea out of my mind! haha
    maybe up the exercise/cut the intake? try both and see what works..your body just needs a push from something different perhaps.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I have to get one of those for my sister's birthday today. Thank goodness I have class tonight--I could never resist cookie pie!!

    I think 200 cals of exercise a day is pretty good. I've found that when I exercise a little less (I'm kind of frantic with the working out...) I actually lose weight faster. I guess because I'm not building as much muscle? Muscle weighs a lot. :/

    You're probably just at a plateau. It sucks, but eventually it will pass and you'll lose again. Try walking more throughout the day, and have a couple glasses of water with cayenne pepper every day (only a pinch of the pepper--apparently it boosts your metabolism). Good luck!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete