Monday, October 18, 2010

oh mondays

so. today. im embarrassed to say, but i feel i should tell you, i literally pooped my pants today. in school (sorry if this is too much information). i took some lax yesterday at like 1pm. and today in first hour ( about 8 oclock), i couldnt hold it. and i pooped my pants. no one knew. not like it was loud. so i went to the bathroom and... well, wiped up. and i threw away my undies. which totally solved the problem. but all dayyyyyyyyyy i had the runs. it wasnt very nice.
so i came home and went right into the shower. and as im standing there naked i thought i'd weigh myself, even though i ate breakfast and lunch today. so, the scale said 123.5. AHHHH!! thats so exciting! but i think its due to, i have no more poop in me.... lol.
but still.
i dont think i'll be 123.5 tomorrow. just cause today i was like EMPTY. but regardless, i think i've finally broken through my plateau of 127 pounds. KNOCK ON WOOD.
im expecting like 125 tomorrow. which is good.
i just ate some soup and gold fish. so i total im at like 350 calories.
and i finally bought my Halloween costume. i dont have it yet, since i bought it online. but i bought it. :D im very excited. i got a medium, even though i thought i could fit a small. we'll see how it fits when i get it. :)

well, thats all ladies. i think i may take a nap.
thanks for the comments. i love you!
:)

6 comments:

  1. I am soo jealous of your 125 ! I want to be that now !
    And..did laxatives slow dow your metabolism?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelous ): wish i was that light! Atleast now you know not to take Lax on school days / nights!
    Stay strong hun xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah laxatives are such a mess (literally haha), just don't take them all the time or you'll fuck up your system like I have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i may have lold at your story :) shame but still that's hilarious! i've never tried laxies but i may one quiet day and see how much i can lose. like you, there may be pounds of stuff clogged up there weighing me down!
    great intake too hun
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your loss!
    Sorry to hear you had a bad experience- I feel your pain, trying to hold in in in public before has been agony. I guess you never make that mistake twice. Good luck for your next weigh in! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. annie... omg, i'm so sorry but i laughed so hard!! This is something that would totally happen to me. <3

    ReplyDelete