Monday, October 4, 2010

dah dah daa

havent weighed today. but today was successful i'd say. i mean i ate 800 calories, so probably a failure to many of you who are awesome. haha. but, im getting back on track. :)
and this was after "candy day" at school, and a night with my boyfriend with dinner and snacks. im so tired i dont wanna do anything. i had plans. say hey here, exercise, homework, then bed. but i cant. im getting through the first one. saying hey. and im about to pass out. i think i'll just get up an extra 25 minutes earlier, and get an extra bit of exercise in then, and i'll do my homework in study hall tomorrow in school.

so i think i've convinced my friends im too poor to eat lunch. which isnt 100% true. i went a few days without anything at lunch, a soda or otherwise, and it was sort of said that i didnt have money to buy lunch. which was true then. so i guess people thinking im poor is okay if it means i dont have to eat lunch. haha.

im so tired. i was sitting and watching the food network. i love the food net work so much. :)
its fun to watch these people make yummy food then it, so i dont have to. haha.

i dont feel thinner. my stomach like, doesnt growl anymore. idk. i didnt eat all day until a few pretzles. before and even after those pretzles i wasnt even hungry. its been like this for a few days. which is annyoing because i miss being hungry. and my stomach doesnt say "Im full" it just doesnt growl. im annoyed.

me and the boy had sexual relations today. it was awesome. its been a long time. haha.

well, im pooped. so im gonna hit the hay.
heres to a new start.
wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

  1. haha the poor card always works well - i use it all the time :P unfortunate that mostly it's true!!
    stay strong pretty girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luck!
    I do the poor thing all the time (mostly cause it's true!) it only backfires when people buy you stuff.
    Everyone has different numbers, which change throughout our journey, I really don't think we can judge others. 800 is still really low considering womens' 'diets' should supposedly be 1200-1500, don't feel bad!
    Keep at it, you can do it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love the way you just said that "me and the boy had sexual relations today". so funny.

    I was going to say, the poor thing has backfired for me too lol. I used that excuse for so long, until I would show up at the lunch table and my boyfriend would have food sitting there, waiting for me to eat.

    800 is still amazing. Dont doubt yourself!

    ReplyDelete