Thursday, September 16, 2010

gahhhh stressss

shits so hard! im so busy! crap loads of home work, and studying and everything. i havent been getting enough sleep, so i dont have enough energy, so i have to eat. usually like 1,200-1,500 calories a day. so at any given time 130.5 is my tops weight. so i need to get things under control, and sleep more. and eat less. i want to fast tomorrow, but new people sit and eat lunch around me, and they'll question. so idk. i'll try. im going to say i "forgot" my lunch, and that im not hungry anyways. it should be okay. :)ahhh but shittt, i just remembered we have this town festival called
"the big pig gig" but shits so expensive. so i dont think i'd eat there.

i got this!
haha.
and tomorrow is friday. im going to do my hour and 15 minute yoga tape. i think it'll relax me a lot. well, off to finish my spanish home work. hopefully see you soon.
sorry for the infrequent updates, schools hard! lol

3 comments:

  1. school is such a bummer - hang in there xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love yoga. when i'm really stressed with school and don't have time for the gym, a yoga DVD is the best solution! hope things look up. i'm a spanish major in college, btw, so cool that you're studying that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg yoga? awesome!!!!!
    goodluck at school. school has been stressful for me too, it sucks!

    ReplyDelete