Thursday, November 3, 2011

you are so awesome it hurts

so guyyysss. tuesday november 8th i get to see panic! at the disco for the fifth time. but this time will be different. i'll still be font row. still get there five hours early (im a little nuts), but this time i get to meet them. i have the pleasure of meeting brendon urie, spencer smith, dallon weeks, and ian crowford of panic! at the disco. :DDD i get a picture and autographsss. im so excited. so i made them all bracelets. you all know that bracelets are my thing. i have a ton, and i make a ton. so im hoping they'll wear them, if not keep them and remember me. :)

im so excited.


so today wasnt that bad. i had a browine, a muffin, and rice cripsy square at this school event. i had orange juice for breakfast, at lunch i had some chips (couldnt help it), came home had an egg a handful of chips... ummmm. i think thats it. i drank a lot of diet coke today. today wasnt anywhere near good. but not that bad.

i have a stye in my eye. i dont even know how to spell it. its a bump on the inside of my lower lid. it hurts a lot, is swollen, and i look ugly.

been swimming every morning zero hour at school for 45 minutes. its cold and sucks. but super tiring. good exercise to start my day, and it wakes me up.

guys, anyone watch dexter? cause im shitting my pants. i love it soooo muchhhh! so much. damn. im on episode three of season six, and he just dropped all his slides. i feel anxiety and ocd towards that, and it upsets me that the order is mixed up and all that. damnnn. im addicted.

well, im tired. and watching family guy. i love all my new followers on tumblr. thanks if you followed me. :)

see yah soon loves.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing! I hope you have an amazing time. Don't worry about your intake, you can do better! That swimming plan sounds brilliant, too. Try to keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an amazing time at the concert...sooo luccky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you've an amazing time too :)
    Oh and for the eye, put a wet teabag on it, cold though, obviously lol.

    The swimming sounds great! I'd love to swim but I look like a retarded donkey drowning.....
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the concert :)

    ReplyDelete