Tuesday, November 1, 2011

didnt expect to see me, did you?

hey girls. im not sure why i stopped blogging. got real antisocial for a while. im at about 132 pounds. so not much has changed. i got to pretty much have the best night of my life with Tyler. if you guys remember who that is anyways.

i feel like i've accomplished a lot lately. though i dont know what to tell you all. im a rugby player. thats new. we one first place at our state game. it was a proud moment.

i've recently been addicted to tumblr. so i made one for my blog here. i decided after seeing all the beautiful thin women on tumblr, and all around the world really, anywhere, that im going to give an honest effort to try again.

i was taking vyvanse for a while actually. showed this kid my boobs, he gave me 10 pills. they are fucking wonderful. you dont wanna eat AT ALL. its so great. but now i cant seem to find more. this other kid wants 20 dollars for four pills. fuckkkk dude. the price of being thin. so i guess i'll try something else.

i was thinking today, i wanted to be thin by 17th birthday. i cannot believe i keep letting myself down. its crazy really. my mother lets me down. the men in my life let me down. my friends let me down. and i cannot believe that i am the worst of all. i let myself down more than anyone i suppose. its quite shameful. since i've been gone so long, i bet a lot of you arent even gonna read this. but i'd like if you did. because im going to be here, and tumblr as much as possible. tumblr probably more. though thats just me posting an ass load of pictures. haha. so follow me on tumblr. and stay tuned here. i'll try my best to not let myself, or you girls down anymore. its not fair, to anyone.

encounterswithana.tumblr.com

simple enough. go follow me. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back!

    I would follow you on tumblr if I was on it ir even knew what it was! I'm quite the technophobe lol, I'm quite proud of myself for having a facebook and a blog lol.

    Hope things are going okay for you.
    Can't wait to read more from you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was also away for awhile..n for my 21st-in a month..i wanna be skinny too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Annie, how wonderful it is to hear from you! I have missed you, you know. I never really commented, but at the time you wrote every day, I was absolutely addicted to your blog. I read it all the time, very inspirering.

    What's up with you and Tyler? I remember he had a girlfriend. Does he still?

    Oh well. Going to follow your Tubmlr.
    Stay strong girl!
    And don't be a stranger, please :)

    ReplyDelete