Wednesday, November 2, 2011

but wishes of course, are for children.

back again! follow me on tumblr encounterswithana.tumblr.com

halloween was fun. i forgot to tell you guys that i was a skeleton. if only i was nearly bones every day.


like it? :) it was a ton of fun.

so i ate not bad per say. but surely not like i should have. i purged though. then i showered. and i pretty much weigh before i shower always. you know, perfect opportunity, all naked and stuff. haha. but anyways im at 130.5, i think i feel like im further than i am. just think, i was 122. only like eight pounds away. holy shit! i could maybe be 122 or lower by my birthday! i have to do this ladies. my ultimate birthday present to myself would be to be 117 pounds. unrealistic i feel though. so i'll try my best. i think thats what i need. "trying my best" not worrying if i dont make exactly what i wanted, progress is progress.


ohhhh! i got a job too! my first job everrr. exciting right? its at a pizza place. haha. im a waitress. :)

and thanks for all your love and welcome on account of me being back. much love to you ladies. :)
thats it. :) think thin loves. look at some thinspo.
byeee.

2 comments:

  1. Great face paint!
    In sure you can be 122 for your birthday :) and congratulations on the job :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you did such a good job for halloween! stay strong, i'm sure you can reach your goal :) xo.

    ReplyDelete