Saturday, November 5, 2011

party time

thanks everyone for the wishes of fun. :)
and thanks rachael for the advice on the stye. its gone now actually. :)
and i bet you look fine swimming. haha.

so yesterday i had people over and we all got super drunk. tyler came over dude! i invited people he knew, then he texted me saying "heard youre having people over" and he cammmmee. :D
he ended up leaving with some sober people because they convinced him his bed was a better idea. gahhh. he coulda slept in my queen size bed with me. oh but this girl jessi was there with me. jessi and i were in my room with the lights off just chillin' and tyler comes in. jokes about a threesome, and me and jessi are like "dude. we'd totally have a threesome with you" and he was like "what? really?" but we didnt do that. lol. but we had a three way make out. lmao. it was fun. im not bi or lesbian or anything but jessi is cute as fuck. :)
oh then this morning i got to clean up my house. and right now i have a bag full of empty liquor bottles, and empty glass beer bottles. and i dont know what to do with them. like, i cant just recycle them. because my grandpa goes though it to make sure its all separated right or whatever. so idk what to do. it'd be easy if it were like five bottles. but its a lot. lmao.
oh and my best friend kelly told me she loves hugging me because im thin and curvy. lol.

took a picture this morning of what i look like. i feel bloated from all the alcohol though. so im not that nice looking. whateves.



though i look big, i feel like im making progress. i'll get there for sure. :)

i havent eaten anything yet today <3 hopefully today will be great.
well i have a really bad headache. so i might just try to sleep.
see yah ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your stye has gone!

    You're looking great! Especially after a night of drinking! I always end up with a shocking hangover and a full blown belly podge, it's awful, I seriously look about 6 months pregnant sometimes!
    xo

    ReplyDelete