Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Chemical Romance

awww yeahhhh. last night was fucking boss. oh yeahhh.
it was wonderful. straight up. :)

i saw my favorite band in the whole world! ahhhh! im still so exciteddd!
i want to see them four times in my life. which will happen.
i got to see frank iero in the flesh. oh god. :DD

i got really bad heat exhaustion though. i threw up twice at the show and didnt go to school today. oh well. it was awesome. i also spent 60 dollars on merch.

:)

i have nothing more to say. im too excited to bitch about my fat body.





5 comments:

  1. Um awesome!!! That one guy I remember as being super attractive. Jealous that you got to be in the same room as them. They are awesome. much love and skinnies. You don't need to feel fat today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUSY IS COURSING IN MY VEINS RIGHT NOW!
    i'm so happy for you :]
    i saw them about 4 years ago and they literally blew me away ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I saw them 2!!! I thought neon trees were great as their opening act!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had such a great time :D
    Sorry I disappeared for a while... I've been on vacation, been distracted and what not. I hope you're doing okay! <3

    ReplyDelete